Health & Safety
The safety and well-being of your staff and visitors is an absolute priority.
Whether your requirement is planned maintenance, reactive repairs or new installations, we’re committed to ensuring your workplace is compliant with current industry standards, regulations and legislation.
In order to maintain a safe and compliant environment for all, some building assets are required by law to be serviced several times a year. Often this falls to the building user to manage and ensure the health & safety of the staff and visitors. This places a significant burden on staff and management, pulling focus and resources from core priorities. With bespoke and scalable maintenance packages, our team will review your requirements and provide routine coverage.
Please visit our services section for more information on the workplace solutions we provide.
- £10,000,000 Public Liability Insurance.
- We employ an external specialist health and safety consultant who carries out annual reviews on our policies, processes and procedures, as well as advising best practice.
- Regular team meetings to identify areas of improvement, and to ensure best and safe practice.
- Our Helpdesk team are trained regularly on a range of health and safety topics, enabling the identification of any potential risks or hazards.
- We work closely with our experienced operatives and suppliers to review situations and implement solutions that eliminate or reduce risk.
- Senior Management carry out random spot-checks on works to ensure best practice and quality workmanship on site.
Tempus are certified by The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme, highlighting our commitment to meet the required health and safety standards (SSIP).
Tempus are a certified member of Constructionline, a Government-run scheme, which collects, assesses and monitors company information. It is the largest pre-qualification database in the UK and the UK's leading procurement and supply chain management service.
Tempus are an associate of the Electrical Contractor’s Association. The ECA represents contractors who design, install, inspect, test, monitor, and maintain electrical and electronic equipment and services.
Tempus are a certified member of the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management. The IWFM is the professional body for facilities management [FM] in the UK.
Tempus are a certified member of The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents, a British charity that aims to save lives and prevent life-changing injuries which occur as a result of accidents.
Tempus are a certified member of SafeContractor, demonstrating high standards of health and safety throughout our processes, procedures and supply chain (SSIP).
Tempus are certified by Safety Management Workplace Services, highlighting our commitment to meet the required health and safety standards (SSIP).
Tempus are a certified member of the Reset Compliance Systems, a competence-verification scheme that ensures compliance with HSE and CDM obligations.